Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interview with the Vampire

O man I loved this book. I've always enjoyed the movie and I've been meaning to read this series for far too long so I love having this class as a reason to finally get too it. So.

Wow, how similar and different it was to the movie. The book, as usual, gives so much more depth to the characters and whats going on. Louie is faaaarrr more depressed and emotional than he seems in the movie. There is so much more thought behind all his actions and how he feels to live in his new life. This book focuses on whats right and wrong, is he truly evil, is he a part of the devil and how could god make such a creature. Something very interesting in relation to that that Armand said to him that everything is made from god, including the devil so everyone is gods child. You always think of the devil as its own creator when really his isnt. That struck me while reading that part..

No comments:

Post a Comment